We remain active and in contact with our participants through various virtual platforms, although our physical center is closed. We’re staying flexible in meeting the needs of our clients who are not only often isolated in their grief but also isolated in these current uncertain times of COVID-19.
Here is just a brief look behind-the-scenes at ways our Full Circle staff are continuing to support our community in this time of need.
Last week, nine of our therapists held 26 individual counseling appointments. Our licensed therapists offer counseling through interactive video conferencing in the comfort of your own home. Please email us at counseling @fullcirclegc.org to learn more about our services. We are taking NEW clients and accept many insurances.
- Provided outreach to our Hands On Healing families who participated in groups during the past year
- Provided outreach and resources to community members looking for support
- Created blog posts and resources on ways to support grieving children during the pandemic
- Held individual counseling sessions and provided outreach via telehealth
- Participated in National Alliance for Grieving Children trainings focused on supporting children and caregivers in processing the challenges associated with the COVID-19 crisis
- Connected with OLG participants and provided consultation and resources to one of our community partners
- Created blog posts on healthy ways to stay connected during COVID-19
- Provided outreach and resources to Noah’s Children
- Followed up and provided outreach to individual counseling clients
- Hosted our final SLG meeting via Zoom and began preparing for our next group
- Connected with all current participants and shared helpful resources
- Participated in a webinar about the impact of COVID-19 on mental health
Our Full Circle staff is working remotely and can speak with you via phone or email so don’t hesitate to contact us. Let us know how we can support you during this difficult time.
And remember, Full Circle depends on donations from individuals to continue delivering comprehensive grief support and counseling. If you are able, please consider a donation so we can continue providing much-needed services to our community during this challenging time.